[Bell Historians] Church Bells of the West Riding

Andrew Aspland aaspland at ...
Tue May 21 16:56:03 BST 2013

Yes it is indexed – will get you a copy very soon.
Andrew

From: Chris Pickford
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 11:22 AM
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Church Bells of the West Riding

Hi Andrew
Seem to have overlooked this. Do you still have copies available? If so, I'll have one please. If you confirm, I'll pay by bank transfer

I can save some shelf space by getting rid of my photocopies and the Transactions volume that is 75% other stuff and 25% Poppleton! Assume yours is indexed (the Transactions volume is - and the index is useful given the order of parishes in the survey)

Chris