[Bell Historians] CBC

matthewhigby at aol.com matthewhigby at aol.com
Sun Oct 13 17:15:24 BST 2013

We are having extreme problems with SPAB locally. One local project has ended up with a perfectly satisfactory restoration being axed and the bells are now being rehung on second hand timber headstocks. Also the frame foundation is being repaired with stainless steel, resin, slate and nylon wedges as opposed to a new steel foundation which was originally proposed by a notable structural engineer.

Sent from my iPhone