[Bell Historians] Meenely Bell information

johndrummond57@yahoo.com [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Thu Aug 7 20:03:04 BST 2014

My church, First United Methodist in Kaufman Texas has a Meenely Bell.  I could not locate any serial numbers or unique identification on the bell other then the name of the foundry.  Is there a specific place to look for unique identifiers on a bell cast by Meenely?  I would like to find out the original person/group this bell was cast for.  I believe my church is at least the second owner of this wonderful bell.

 Thanks,
 John Drummond