[Bell Historians] Re: Meenely Bell information

johndrummond57@yahoo.com [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Thu Aug 7 21:36:45 BST 2014

Ooops I realized my typo on the name after I posted my question.  I have been to the Meneely Museum website, they have an extensive spreadsheet where some kind soul has consolidated all the written sales records available.  Unfortunately based on that spreadsheet the best way to identify the bell is to already know who ordered or purchased the bell originally.  Knowing the weight would help identify it, I am just not sure how I can determine that with the bell mounted in church belfry.

 Thanks,
 John