[Bell Historians] RE: CBC Bells Committee

Robert Lewis editor at ringingworld.co.uk
Fri Jan 10 18:02:12 GMT 2014

At 15:07 10/01/2014, David wrote:

>Quite. It's difficult to see how someone can be an advisor on a
>subject about which they aren't particularly knowledgeable.

I concur with Richard and David.

As I commented before, it is interesting to compare the composition
of the Bells Committee with that of the Organs Committee -
which seems to have a much higher proportion of genuine experts.

Interestingly the link to that page of the Church Care website seems
to have stopped working since this morning - wonder if it has
been taken
down?
(<http://www.churchcare.co.uk/about-us/cathedra-and-church-buildings-division/statutory-bodies/conservation-committees>http://www.churchcare.co.uk/about-us/cathedra-and-church-buildings-division/statutory-bodies/conservation-committees).

Are there CBC spies on the list?!!!

RAL