[Bell Historians] The Murphy octave in Melbourne

'Andrewhigson@ymail.con' andrewhigson@ymail.com [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Wed Jul 30 16:59:31 BST 2014

If memory serves me correctly E&S send a complete set of replacement stocks but only the broken one was changed and the remainder were in the intermediate chamber when I inspected there.

Andrew

Sent from my iPhone