[Bell Historians] Fwd: Re: BBC Songs of Praise- Bell Ringing Historian/Expert

Giles Blundell grblundell@googlemail.com [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Tue Feb 24 12:42:20 GMT 2015

Apologies for anyone who gets this more than once, or has to intervene to
get it through spam filters.

Please see the correspondence below. Songs of Praise are specifically
looking for a bell historian to do a piece. Would anyone like to volunteer
or suggest someone? Probably direct to me (I follow bell historians on
digest) and ASAP please - I have told the researcher that I'll try to get
back to him by Thursday 26/2.

Cheers

Giles
 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Rob Barstow - MR" <Rob.Barstow04 at bbc.co.uk>
Date: 24 Feb 2015 12:22
Subject: Re: BBC Songs of Praise- Bell Ringing Historian/Expert
To: "Giles Blundell" <grblundell at googlemail.com>

 Hello Giles,

 Thank you very much for your email. Funnily we are actually filming with
the Liverpool Cathedral bell ringers for our film already! We were hoping
to see if there was an extra historian/expert who could talk to us about
the history of bell ringing as well as Len and the bell ringers.

 Thank you and kind regards,

 *Rob Barstow*

*Researcher*

*BBC Religion and Ethics, Salford*

Rob.Barstow04 at bbc.co.uk 07712872527

BBC MediaCity UK, 1st Floor Dock House, Salford, M50 2LH