[Bell Historians] Alice Clock, Belfast

chester@michaelchester4.orangehome.co.uk [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Fri May 15 08:24:07 BST 2015

My attention has been drawn to the Alice Clock in the Fountain Centre, Belfast.

 It has a automaton clock, installed in 2000, with 24 bells by Otto Buer

 The Alice Clock http://grannymar.com/2012/10/28/the-alice-clock/

 http://grannymar.com/2012/10/28/the-alice-clock/

 The Alice Clock http://grannymar.com/2012/10/28/the-alice-clock/ A clock in a public place, is it sculpture, art or just a functional time piece? I will let you decide. The Alice Clock is located on the piazza at Fountain Centre,...

 View on grannymar.com http://grannymar.com/2012/10/28/the-alice-clock/
 Preview by Yahoo

 Does anyone have any further details about the bells?  I suppose, as there are 24 of them, it is an additional carillon in the British Isles.

 Mike