[Bell Historians] Re: Alice Clock, Belfast

Matthew Higby matthewhigby@aol.com [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Fri May 15 14:20:06 BST 2015

They look like P&F bells to me. Both P&F (well they did) and Eijsbouts supply blank undecorated bells.

MH

-----Original Message-----
From: chester at michaelchester4.orangehome.co.uk [bellhistorians] <bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com>
To: bellhistorians <bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, May 15, 2015 12:59 pm
Subject: [Bell Historians] Re: Alice Clock, Belfast

It could be that Buer get their bells elsewhere - Eijbouts is mentioned in respect of welding bells for Beur and I cannot find Beur in the list of foundries at http://www.towerbells.org/BellFoundries.html

However            https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7391/13125637093_a008587f9c_h.jpg

                                        https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7391/13125637093_a008587f9...

               View on c2.staticflickr.com

             Preview by Yahoo

shows bells that are un-decorated in any way and this does not match Eijbouts bells - but they might have been asked to do it that way!

Mike