[Bell Historians] Peal Board Database

David Willis dcwillispiano@yahoo.com [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Sat Dec 2 16:43:19 GMT 2017

John Harrison:
"We suggested that as a first move it would be good to encourage people to
start recording peal boards locally (I know a lot already have records, but
I am sure many don't).  That would be beneficial in its own right, as well
as providing source material that can be used to populate a database in due
course. "

I record peal boards on my Church Bells of Kent website and have set up a
database accordingly. http://kent.lovesguide.com

In due course this will be extended to my new London and Westminster sites
when they are launched.

DrL

Look at the entries pre 1800. They have virtually all been entered by DrL and Richard Smith.

David

Posted by: David Willis <dcwillispiano at yahoo.com>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional