[Bell Historians] Tipton

Hayden Charles hcharles@grandsire.co.uk [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Sun Dec 3 11:25:21 GMT 2017

David Willis dcwillispiano at yahoo.com [bellhistorians] wrote on
03/12/2017 11:01:
> That looks right by the photo of the tower but Dove has no link to it.
> Or I have missed the obvious somewhere.
>
> David

Assuming I have the correct place, then it appears the tower was lowered
to foundations and re-built and bells sold.

see this piece (a Word Document) - originally a 5-part article in RW
June-Sept 1983 about the one hundredth anniversary of the creation of
the then Society of Change Ringers for the Archdeaconry of Stafford.

<https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=0ahUKEwjUkoqg2-3XAhVsIMAKHUxJBCUQFgg_MAM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lwascr.org.uk%2Findex.php%2Fdocuments%2Fcategory%2F7-history%3Fdownload%3D1%3Aour-history&usg=AOvVaw3LxzJ4jemu5c_91ExKJ1NA>

Hayden Charles

Posted by: Hayden Charles <hcharles at grandsire.co.uk>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional