[Bell Historians] Kingshithe

Alan Ellis alan_ellis@telus.net [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Thu Dec 7 16:37:23 GMT 2017

Hello David et al,
“Cannot identify Kingshithe.”
There are several books in my reference library on London and London Churches, with the earliest dated 1839.
None have any reference to a Kingshithe or variations thereof.
There are numerous references to a QueenHythe, an old London borough located between St. Paul’s and the river.
There is also a reference to the long lost church of St. Mary Somerset also being known as St. Mary Somer Hythe.
Otherwise I am at a loss to identify Kingshithe.
Regards and a Merry Christmas to all.
Alan Ellis

VISIT YOUR GROUP

• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use