[Bell Historians] Reinstated lost rings

'David Kelly' david@thekloof.co.uk [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Fri Dec 8 15:45:45 GMT 2017

The cut off date for the "Reinstated lost rings" list was chosen to be 1970
as we were reasonably confident of acquiring the information. However one
entry on the lists - Norwich, St Stephen was reinstated in 1907. I am happy
to add additional entries if people would like to send me the information. I
would like to add the following restriction, the ring should have been
considered a "lost ring" prior to reinstatement. What I don't want is where
bells were removed for work to be undertaken or for safety reasons and then
reinstalled at a later date. An example of this is Badgworth, Somerset where
the bells have been removed for tower repairs and when sufficient money is
available they will be reinstalled.

Dave