[Bell Historians] Cirencester
Richard Offen email@example.com [bellhistorians]
bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Sat Jan 28 06:58:21 GMT 2017
Sent from Richard Offen's iPad
> On 28 Jan 2017, at 12:17 am, Richard Smith richard at ex-parrot.com [bellhistorians] <bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com> wrote:
> Richard Offen richard.offen at iinet.net.au [bellhistorians] wrote:
> > Why is Quex Park shown as 1819-1932? The bells remained as
> > installed until 1951, when the four trebles were recast
> > and the tenor remained the same weight until the canons
> > were cut off in 1982.
> Because Surfleet were augmented to twelve in 1932 and Quex
> lost their position as the lightest twelve.
Ah, right! Got it now!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Bell-historians