[Bell Historians] Godalming

'Chris Pickford' c.j.pickford.t21@btinternet.com [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Wed Sep 6 11:59:41 BST 2017

Going to Loughborough again next week, so I may get more. Where are bells 3, 5 and 6 from by the way? I know 6 is Trinity House.

Chris Pickford

4 Walmsley Court, High Street, Kinver, DY7 6HG

Tel: 01384-878435 or 07811-453525

E-mails (interchangeably – use either)  <mailto:c.j.pickford at talk21.com> c.j.pickford at talk21.com or  <mailto:c.j.pickford.t21 at btinternet.com> c.j.pickford.t21 at btinternet.com

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 06 September 2017 01:37
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Godalming

Chris, thank you for the great photos,I will take them over to the Priest today so he can put them in his parish magazine.Being so far away any information is always welcome.I just need to find one more donor for the treble bell at Ingleburn,the pictures of the bells you sent are of the three old bell being 3,5 & 6 and the two new bells you took are bells 4 & 2 of the six .There are four new  bells there for Rosemeadow being 2,3,4 & 7 and four old bells there being 1,5,6 & 8 all Taylors bells , they should be good. Thank you again.I sent an email to the Greek Orthodox (St Pauls Redfern) yesterday and I'll call them today about looking at their bell . Ron

  _____