[Bell Historians] Trervor Jennings' Master of my art

La Greenall laalaagrr@googlemail.com [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Sat Jan 13 20:42:13 GMT 2018

Just in case it's of use, there are two copies currently for sale:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0951198815/ref=nosim/1557
https://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/0951198815/ref=nosim/addall

(They could be the same, i.e. only one for sale?)

Another tack is to track down copies in other libraries on the COPAC
website. You can usually apply for membership cards at public libs in
counties other than the one you live in (I live in Essex but have lib
cards for Herts and Suffolk public libs for this reason).

This book is held at
Trinity College, Dubin
National Lib of Scotland, Edinburgh
Leicester City Libs (predictably)
Kent Libs
Westminster LibsUnis of Brum, Leics, Leeds, London, Oxford, Yorkshire,
and Cambridge

plus a few more international ones.

 From personal experience, anyone can (or could a couple of years ago)
apply for a lib card for the Uni of Cambridge on their library's
website, and access is easy via park & ride. A day reading the book
there may be cheaper than buying one of the above copies.

Lawrence