[Bell Historians] Books for sale

colin@pduck.plus.com [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Thu Sep 13 10:30:44 BST 2018

Hi Richard,

I’ve had a lot of interest in most of the books, so to be fair, I’m offering
them to people in order of e-mail arrival. I’m selling the books on behalf
of someone else so feel morally obliged to do as well for them as I can.

The only two of the books that you list that remain are:

Church bells of Breconshire. This is available from Waterstones at £14.95,
how about £10.

Steeple bells & bellringers of Coventry Cathedral. This is a signed copy,
say £15.

These prices assume no postage is involved, should you be interested and in
no particular hurry, I imagine that we will be seeing George Unsworth before
too long and can get them to you via her.

Please let me know what you think.

Cheers

Colin