[Bell Historians] Re: Vandalls?

gareth@charollais.co.uk [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Wed Apr 10 10:30:14 BST 2019

Mark is quite right that I am using the printed version of the entry and it may well be a mistranscription. Normally I would have checked the original but unfortunately it is in the Cambridgeshire CRO which is currently closed and will be for most of this year while it moves from Cambridge to Ely.

I may need to park the query until the CRO reopens. When it does I'll get a photo of the entry and take up your offer, Chris.

 Thanks to everyone who has responded

 Gareth

 PS - Apologies if this message appears twice. My emails to the group seem to disappear into the ether and only occasionally re-emerge.