[Bell Historians] Flickr set [1 Attachment]

Alan alan_ellis@telus.net [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Thu Jan 3 04:23:14 GMT 2019

Hello Mark,

There are many photos taken in and around Victoria, Vancouver and points east.  They may be from a peal tour in 1973 (I believe).  There are no photos of the Holy Rosary Cathedral in Vancouver but there are numerous photos of Westminster Abbey, Mission City and Christ Church Cathedral in Victoria.  The photos are in no particular.

There are various photos of Seattle, Mt Rainier and the Seattle Tower. Also of the pulpmill at Crofton, aerial shots of various islands and near Vancouver Island, and various bridges in Vancouver.

The only people I recognize are Alan Batten from Victoria and possibly Alan Queen.  The grey haired lady behind the three Japanese ladies (taken in Seattle?) is possibly Iris Golden.   One of the hand bell ringers, rare view, looks like Nolan Golden.

As I have only been in Vancouver since early 1980, I never got meet the people on this tour.

Best wishes and a Happy New Year,

Alan Ellis

Sent from Mail for Windows 10