[Bell Historians] Seventeenth-century Bells and mortars for sale

David Sloman dsloman261@gmail.com [bellhistorians] bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Mon Sep 23 13:02:27 BST 2019

The 1624 bells by Brend that are recorded in bell books are 3 at Badingham,
Coltishall, Marlingford, Weston Longville, all diameters are known and none
are 76 cm, I haven't got diameters for Fishley, Hoveton, Westwick or
Yelverton possibly one of these if the bell came from a church?, of course
it may not have done, a bit difficult with the 1619 bell without a diameter..

David Sloman

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 8:11 PM 'Chris Pickford'
c.j.pickford.t21 at btinternet.com [bellhistorians] <