[Bell Historians] Clock Chime Queries

David Bagley david at ringing.demon.co.uk
Sat Apr 11 14:02:16 BST 2020

Whilst on the subject of Gloucester, does anybody know anything about the small chime of 12 which used to be in the Eastgate Shopping Centre? I remember seeing them hung on a wall many moons ago, and they used to be listed in Dove as a chime.

I did try to make enquiries a while back and was told that the bells were in storage.

David