[Bell Historians] Bells in Cornwall talk - change to Zoom meeting details

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 5 08:56:55 BST 2020

Further to my earlier posting advertising my Zoom talk for the Truro Guild
about "Bells in Cornwall", this is a quick update. It will take place (as
previously stated) on Sunday 16 August at 8pm.

First, the meeting details have been changed. You can still access the link
via the TDGR homepage  <https://tdgr.org.uk/> https://tdgr.org.uk/ (scroll
down for the calendar), but the full details are now available here:

Topic: TDGR Webinar with Chris Pickford - Bells in Cornwall (Please note
that this will be recorded for the TDGR archive)

Time: Aug 16, 2020 20:00 London

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/98021178531?pwd=eG9OQnVUVjNGY0o0RFNWb3lMM2Qydz09>
https://zoom.us/j/98021178531?pwd=eG9OQnVUVjNGY0o0RFNWb3lMM2Qydz09

Meeting ID: 980 2117 8531

Passcode: 135246

Second, under GDPR the Guild is required to include the following wording in
all advertisements: Please note that this Webinar will be recorded and
hosted on YouTube, available via the TDGR website. If you do not wish to be
part of the recording, please press STOP VIDEO and mute yourself.

If you fancy a campanological trip to Cornwall, then why not come along?

This is just to give advance notice. I'll post a further reminder a couple
of days beforehand

Chris Pickford

E-mail  <mailto:pickford5040 at gmail.com> pickford5040 at gmail.com