[Bell Historians] The ongoing evolution of Dove online

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 29 11:22:30 BST 2020

Further to my email yesterday about the AHS turret clock database, I contacted Andy Burdon (the database manager) who says that anyone can request access for research purposes.

If you want to access the database, then email admin at ahstcg.org <mailto:admin at ahstcg.org>  to request a login stating if you require access for research (i.e. viewing) or to add details (ability to add or edit).

Importantly, Andy added “I would really like to get bells people more interested in entering info about turret clocks into the database rather than duplicate information across both databases”. I would certainly echo that

Chris Pickford

E-mail pickford5040 at gmail.com