[Bell Historians] An interesting date

Ted Steele bells at tedsteele.plus.com
Sun Feb 2 21:39:22 GMT 2020

On 02/02/2020 20:33, George Dawson wrote:

> An interesting date to start the new regime! See:
>
> https://bb.ringingworld.co.uk/view.php?id=1324442

The footnote says "first palindrome day in 909 years". Since that
requires the day and month to be preceded by a zero, as in 02/02/2020
then presumably 10/02/2001 and 20/02/2002 would also qualify. Or am I
missing something? But to stay on a relevant topic, I too am very
pleased to be free of Yahoo but hope we will be able to send pictures as
attachments in the usual way rather than have to resort to facebook.

Ted