[Bell Historians] Cathedral of the Dormition of the Mother of God and the Royal Martyrs, Gunnersbury

lauradi at rcn.com lauradi at rcn.com
Sun May 10 18:43:23 BST 2020

JPA wrote:
>> The second could even make an entry into Simon Linford's YouTube competition when it comes to the young ringers round! There are many more videos if you look through the poster's videos or search for zvonovi.<<

The zvon at Harvard University is in a dormitory area. The ringers are not all undergraduates, but many are. Their normal practice time is midday
on Sundays. This is in direct conflict with service ringing at Old North, so we don't tend to overlap except for very occasional excursions. I was pleased
to see that someone is putting up new videos every week at their practice time, using previously recorded footage. The one for today shows young people,

although possibly not quite as young as the ringers in Slovenia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpEFvrz67kc

Laura Dickerson