[Bell Historians] Keble College, Oxford - 8 bells

Dickon Love dickon at lovesguide.com
Sun Nov 8 19:02:31 GMT 2020

Chris Pickford has pointed me in the direction of an enquiry from Keble
College, Oxford to Gillett & Bland, for a set of 8 bells (which G&B in turn
contacted John Taylor about) in 1872. Taylors never actually (directly)
supplied the bells, but were bells supplied anyway? I can't find any
reference to a chime of 8 existing at Keble, but does that mean that there
wasn't one in the past? Does anyone know?

Many thanks,

Dickon

https://www.avg.com