[Bell Historians] Upcoming talks

pickford5040 at gmail.com pickford5040 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 09:29:13 BST 2021

If anyone is interested, I'm doing three new bell history talks in the new
month or so.

The first (for the Bedfordshire Association) is next Wednesday at 7.30pm.
It's "Exploring Bedfordshire belfries with Chris Pickford". It's been
advertised on the BACBR website as follows:
https://www.bacbr.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Wednesday-21-April-Onlin
e-talk-Chris-Pickford.pdf.  The link for singing up is
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/exploring-bedfordshire-belfries-with-chris-pi
ckford-tickets-149406574085

The other two haven't been advertised externally yet, but the dates (and
hosts) are:

Wednesday 28 April (St Martin's Guild) - "Brummagem bells - the history and
work of Blews, Barwell and Carr"

Thursday 20 May (Ely Diocesan Guild) - "The St Neots foundry 1733-1821",
looking at the bellfounding and other activities of Joseph Eayre, Islip
Edmunds, Edward Arnold and Robert Taylor

I'll post further details of these future talks when they are available

Chris Pickford

Kinver (UK)

Tel: 07811-453525

e-mail: pickford5040 at gmail.com <mailto:pickford5040 at gmail.com>