[Bell Historians] Ringing Worlds

Ben Waller b.j.waller at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 17:33:44 GMT 2021

Dear all,

I have a collection of hardcopy Ringing Worlds that I no longer have space to keep, a continuous run from 1956-2019. They are unbound, although some volumes have been previously bound.  If anyone is interested in rehoming them, they are available for collection for free near to Thatcham, Berks (but I am willing to deliver or arrange handover somewhere relatively local).

Please contact me off list if you are interested, or indeed if you know anyone else that may be interested. If there are no takers then they will be reluctantly recycled!

Regards,

Ben