[Bell Historians] St Patrick's Church, Glen, Co Derry.

Peter Rivet peter at plrivet.plus.com
Wed Dec 22 14:23:24 GMT 2021

According to Alistair Rowan, The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster
(1979) the RC church here, which is 2.5km west of Maghera, was rebuilt in
1912 to the design of J.P. McGrath of Derry.  No mention is made of the
tower containing the chime.  As it's evidently very prominent from the
entrance off the road, my guess is that it must have been built since then,
but the bells may of course be older.

Peter Rivet