[Bell Historians] ringing at st Botolph Aldgate before 1966

Dickon Love dickon at lovesguide.com
Tue Feb 2 14:41:06 GMT 2021

There is certainly a band at St Botolph without Aldgate (must get that Dove’s Guide entry updated…) and there are – ordinarily – regular practices on a Friday together with some midweek service ringing. I remember attending Phil Corby’s memorial service there too.

The ASCY used to hold regular practices here 2 or 3 times a year after the rehang, the first being on 17 Jan 1967.

DrL