[Bell Historians] Atkinson's, Bond Street.

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 6 17:25:00 GMT 2021

Not augmented in 1932, as far as I know - just no.9 replaced

I'm not sure about complaints, either, because Geoff Armitage - who looked
after the instrument for some years and played it a little - told me that
part of the problem is it's so high up that the bells aren't that audible in
the street below. I'm the 1980s and 1990s, certainly, the carillon was
maintained and occasionally used.

Also, Taylors serviced it in early 2016

List members who belong to the carillon fraternity can probably provide
further / better information