[Bell Historians] Old Bond Street, High Beach, etc.

Carl S Zimmerman csz_stl at swbell.net
Mon Feb 8 00:02:36 GMT 2021

Fascinating -- thanks!  You could add quite a bit of useful detail to the Wikipedia article about High Beach (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Beach).
The Epping Forest ridge sounds like what geologists would call a glacial moraine, of which there are many in various parts in the northern USA.

Carl
P.S.  The Love's Guide page on Old Bond Street has long been referenced from my page, and is much more elegant than my work.  I should give it a better reference.

P.P.S.  The Atkinson Carillon was either the first or second carillon that I visited in England after arriving there during the drought-ridden summer of 1976 to assume a 3-year posting with the USAF at RAF Croughton.