[Bell Historians] Preshute

Matthew Higby matthewhigby at aol.com
Fri Jan 29 23:03:02 GMT 2021

I believe it was something to do with being an excellent example of a ring by this particular founder.
There seem to be a few odd ones in the Salisbury DG. The 7th at HT Bradford on Avon, is listed because it's the 'heaviest bell by this founder' (which it isn't)....
All good fun!
Matthew
Matthew Higby and Company Ltd,Church bell Engineers.www.bellhangers.com.