[Bell Historians] CHURCH BUILDINGS COUNCIL - VACANCIES

Peter Rivet peter at plrivet.plus.com
Thu Apr 28 18:39:46 BST 2022

Hi everyone

I have received the following notification in my capacity as Blackburn DAC
Bells Advisor:
<https://www.churchofengland.org/resources/churchcare/churchcare-news/expres
sions-interest-sought-organ-and-bell-conservation>
https://www.churchofengland.org/resources/churchcare/churchcare-news/express
ions-interest-sought-organ-and-bell-conservation.

For various reasons, I am not intending to apply myself.  I suspect that a
lot of the casework will be in the south of England which is a long way from
Lancaster.  Also there are plenty of better qualified, and younger, people
who would do the job very well.  However not all of them are on DACs and I
suspect that many people won't know about this opportunity.  If anyone on
this list is interested, I suggest that they get in touch with Church House.

Best wishes

Peter Rivet