[Bell Historians] Tetbury, Gloucestershire

Ken Webb ken44webb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 09:36:02 GMT 2022

The link from the photo provided by Bill states G&J were paid £200 for
the bell work in the 1890's (& carried out work re the clock etc.)

Have-you-heard-the-bells.pdf (tetburychurch.co.uk)
<https://tetburychurch.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Have-you-heard-the-bells.pdf>

Were they machine tuning bells then?

Ken