[Bell Historians] Cities with many early rings

Gareth Davies charollais at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 16:39:31 GMT 2022

Certainly not Cambridge. I reckon the position there in 1660 was as shown in the attached pic which I produced some while ago. There is an error with regard to Holy Trinity which had 4 at the time (I have shown it as 0) and the 2 at St Andrew the Less is not shown. There is some doubt about how the bells at King’s College were rung.

Gareth