[Bell Historians] 17th century numbers in bell tower

Tony tony_probert at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 14:11:08 GMT 2022

Yes, I think the musical interpretation is possibly more plausible.From my point of view this still suggests there were 4 bells in 1641.
FYI, the 4 old bells that survived in the tower are Db C Bb Ab.But, only the treble and 3rd were cast before 1641.After hearing the 'music', I think the '1' as treble was more pleasing.
If anyone is interested in the seeing a picture then I can share one.Tony