[Bell Historians] ringing at Worcester cathedral after the mid 1970s

oliver Lee oliverbellringer at outlook.com
Fri Jan 28 22:48:03 GMT 2022

Recently I have looking through some old ringing worlds and I have noticed that there was practically no  ringing at Worcester from 1976 until about 1979,  I think this was something to with a falling pinnacle but I am curious to know when ringing actually resumed as nothing is mentioned of this in most of the editions I have. Additionally I am also curious to know why it took until 1994 for peal ringing to resume as I am sure that the bells where ringable by then as several quarter peals are recorded.
Regards
Oliver lee