[Bell Historians] Drones

Peter Whisker peter at whisker.org.uk
Thu Mar 10 08:43:07 GMT 2022

Hi

The sub-250g weight drones require no training or licence and ones like
the DJI Mini 2 give an amazing live picture with their 4k steerable
video camera and 12MP stills. They fly for half an hour on one charge.

The altitude limit is 400' I believe. They are £400-£500 to buy - my son
has one - and they seem very popular.

Peter