[Bell Historians] Old bell at Lanhydrock

Richard Offen richard.offen at iinet.net.au
Tue May 3 09:54:08 BST 2022

When I worked for the National Trust, I used to have to go to the Regional
Office at Lanhydrock very regularly and visited the church on many
occasions.

As far as I was aware , there were the nine bells described in Dove and no
one ever mentioned another, much older, bell, so I suggest it doesn't exist.
Most of my NT colleagues in Cornwall knew my interest in bells and I am sure
would have mention such a bell to me had it existed.

Richard Offen