[Bell Historians] Ringing worlds and reports

Richard Offen richardoffen at outlook.com
Sun Jun 16 00:49:58 BST 2024

As an historian I absolutely see the value of having the original documents, but as a researcher who is always pushed for time, the PDF versions are a Godsend as they are searchable and you can find what you are looking for in a fraction of the time it takes to search manually.

Richard

Sent from Richard Offen’s iPad.