[Bell Historians] Founder: Bowen of London

Richard Offen richardoffen at outlook.com
Tue May 7 00:57:52 BST 2024

In 'The Bells and Belfries of Dorset', Christopher Dalton suggests that he may have originally worked at the Whitechapel Bell Foundry and then set up in business in Clerkenwell and list 13 bells cast by him in the period 1846-1859.

My email address has changed to richardoffen at outlook.com<mailto:richardoffen at outlook.com>
(iinet is closing its email service)