[r-t] Rapid Rap (was Minor principles)

Philip Earis pje24 at cantab.net
Mon Aug 30 23:33:17 UTC 2004

> Come on man, I want solutions, not problems!
>
> Don't tell me that the massed Minor minds of the CUG Collective can't get
me
> one paltry extent of my eensy-weensy simple little method.
>
> MBD

Mark, mate, I've been away for days and come back to find that still nobody
has solved your problem.  I was feeling sorry for you, so I've spent all of
the time it takes to eat a banana in producing the following handy
peal-sized composition to put you out of your misery.  What a clever idea,
eh? :-)

5760 Rapid Rap Minor
Arranged: Monkey

5   6  23456
s   -  25436
-   3  25364
-   3  25643
-   2  23546
-   2  26345
*   -  62543

10-part, calls (16) at * in alternate parts

b=36
s=3456