[r-t] Method Names

Samuel M. Austin combineharvestersam at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 16:41:47 UTC 2004

Say if one wanted St Simons Doubles by adding a hunt bell, they would have 
to name the method "St Simons Minor"
What about St Nicholas Doubles? If the same is carried out, what would it be 
called? as there is already a St Nicholas Minor which is the other way of 
extending the method without adding a hunt.



More information about the ringing-theory mailing list