[r-t] Re: Decisions

Graham John graham at changeringing.co.uk
Fri Dec 31 13:33:07 UTC 2004

Robin wrote:

> Philip Earis, Graham John and probably a few others won't like this

I might object Robin, but actually I don't understand what your points you
are making. They are labelled one, two and three, but don't seem to have any
constructive proposals. It is all too easy for us to criticise the decisions
without coming up with satisfactory alternatives.

We probably have 80% of the people who are remotely interested in the CC
decisions on peals, methods and calls subscribed to this list, so if we
could agree here on changes that should be made, we would have a powerful
lobbying position to get them changed.

Graham