[r-t] Cayley graphs of doubles extents

Alexander Holroyd holroyd at math.ubc.ca
Fri Nov 12 19:54:02 UTC 2004

I don't know how to put it on a truncated icosahedron.  Where are the
generators?  (Not on the edges of the solid, certainly, since it has
pentagonal faces...)

I'm certainly intending to draw stedman, grandsire, plain bob etc (perhaps
with all the other edges faintly visible).

One could also make a 3D model.  I suggest making the quadrilateral faces
(which form 20 hexagonal prisms) out of paper, and leaving the hexagonas
out.