[r-t] Extensions and calls acting on more than one row

Philip Saddleton pabs at cantab.net
Wed Oct 27 22:45:16 UTC 2004

Philip Earis <Earisp at rsc.org> wrote at 12:04:30 on Wed, 27 Oct 2004
>So why don't the Decisions change so that a call can only act over one
>row?  This is surely logical, and would instantly solve several
>problems.  I might have written this on a beer mat when I was drinking
>with PABS the evening before the recent committee meeting for him to
>take along, but I can't remember.

You didn't - it was apiece of paper provided by a nice fresher. I still
have it, and it says:

Records
-------

Current
-------
Treble Bob
Delight
Surprise

Proposed
--------
Treble-dodging
Subsections:
"Surprise" - all minimal boxes round treble
"treble bob" - all maximal boxes round treble.

Different records for spliced & non-spliced.

Group of methods : treble dodging, etc.

--
Regards
Philip