[r-t] Minor principles

freepabs at cantab.net freepabs at cantab.net
Wed Sep 1 11:34:27 UTC 2004

> A group of order 36 - the even rows with 1,5,6 either in 1,5,6 or 2,3,
4.
> The leads starting with these are mutually true, leaving another 12
> cosets.

Call a bob (14) at the end of the RR, then ring a lead of the following
principle:

-34-36.14.36-1234-14-1234

repeat 35 times, calling a bob (1256) at the end of parts 2,3,4,8,9,10,
14,16,20,21,22,26,27,28,32,34

Arguably this is a Differential, called

23456   2  3  4
---------------
42356   -  -  -
34256   -  -  -
32465   -     -
Repeat

> A group of order 20 (isomorphic to the Thurstans part-ends), with 5
> fixed, generated by 134652 & 432156. Two leads starting from each
> element, plus another 20 cosets.

This might be better, as it would at least contain plain leads, as well
as consecutive leads of RR. I'm still working on it.

--
pabs