[r-t] SOx7 and Eril

Samuel M. Austin combineharvestersam at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 13:44:46 UTC 2004

Hello. Hope amateurs are welcome on this list.
Two things. I'm having trouble working eril too so my two points merge into
each other

I have been trying in vain to get, first a peal, and secondly a quarter peal
of Single Oxford 7 out of Eril.
First I tried to get 1 part of a peal out of eril  - part end being 1423576.
Nothing happened.
Next I tried to get a four part 1/4peal with 3 and 6 fixed - part ends being

1234567
1435762
1537264
1732465
1234567

It hasn't worked. I can get the first part up ok. The first and second
together is says - "too many b¦s¦p operations it will take ages to prove"
It does work though if you reduce the length to 1/2 a 1/4peal - around
600ish changes.
But then thats where I get even more stuck because at the next lead it
becomes false no matter if you use b s or p.

Is SOx7 a bogey method which can be very false?
How do you get eril to create a longer length? Can you get it to start from
a row that isn't rounds?

Aye

Sam