[r-t] Minor principles with the extent in plain courses

Alexander Holroyd holroyd at math.ubc.ca
Tue Sep 28 18:54:04 UTC 2004

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, Mark Davies wrote:

> Ander, I think you're not the first to use computer searches in this field.

Do you know the other examples, and what algorithm was used?  I used what
some of us have been calling the Metropolis algorithm (even though
strictly speaking I think it isn't that) - I'll explain it in a subsequent
message.

> What happened to the rest of your message?

There is no more - these appear to be the only principles with the stated
property.